ESFP: the Entertainer
ESFPs are cooperative, “here and now” people-persons that enjoy excitement and love new adventures. Because of their highly social nature, they are especially lively when they are the center of attention and hate being alone. ESFPs have a practical side that allows them to finish work efficiently and are often good problem solvers.
- Enthusiastic and fun-loving, they make everything enjoyable.
- Clever, witty, direct, and popular, people are drawn towards them.
- Earthy and sensual.
- Down to earth and practical, able to take care of daily needs.
- Artistic and creative, they’re likely to have attractive homes.
- Flexible and diverse, they “go with the flow” extremely well.
- They can leave bad relationships, although it’s not easy.
- Try to make the most of every moment.
- Generous and warm-hearted.
- May be frivolous and risky with money.
- Tend to be materialistic.
- Extreme dislike of criticism, likely to take things extremely personally.
- Likely to ignore or escape conflict situations rather than face them.
- Lifelong commitments may be a struggle for them - they take things one day at a time.
- Don’t pay enough attention to their own needs.
- Tendency to neglect their health, or even abuse their bodies.
- Always excited by something new, they may change partners frequently.