INFP: the Dreamer
INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginative, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.
- Warmly concerned and caring towards others.
- Sensitive and perceptive about what others are feeling.
- Loyal and committed - they want lifelong relationships.
- Deep capacity for love and caring.
- Driven to meet other’s needs.
- Strive for “win-win” situations.
- Nurturing, supportive and encouraging.
- Likely to recognise and appreciate other’s need for space.
- Able to express themselves well.
- Flexible and diverse.
- Don’t like to have their “space” invaded.
- Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism.
- Strong need to receive praise and positive affirmation.
- May react rather emotionally to stressful situations.
- Have difficulty leaving a bad relationship.
- Have difficulty scolding or punishing others.
- Tend to be reserved about expressing their feelings.
- Perfectionistic tendencies may cause them to not give themselves enough credit.
- Tendency to blame themselves for problems, and hold everything on their own shoulders.