ISFP: the Artist
ISFPs are artistic, creative, loyal and sensitive. They have a keen appreciation for beauty because of their highly developed senses. They are easy to get along with and live in the “here and now”. ISFPs are adaptable, caring, independent and like to contribute to the well-being of others. They are typically hard to get to know.
- Warm, friendly and affirming by nature.
- Usually optimistic.
- Good listeners.
- Good at dealing with practical day-to-day concerns.
- Flexible and laid-back, usually willing to defer to their mates.
- Their love of aesthetic beauty and appreciation for function makes them likely to have attractive, functional homes.
- Take their commitments seriously, and seek lifelong relationships.
- Likely to value and respect other’s personal space.
- Likely to enjoy showing their affection through acts and deeds.
- Sensuous and earthy.
- Not good at long-range financial (or other) planning.
- Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism.
- Focused on enjoying the present moment, they may appear lazy or slow-moving at times.
- Need to have their own space, and dislike having it invaded.
- May be slow to show their affection with words.
- Tendency to hold back their thoughts and feelings, unless drawn out.
- May become overly cynical and practical.